Cross Stitch Addict

Hi, I'm Alison, chief designer and owner of Country Cross Stitch Kits (www.countrycrossstitchkits.co.uk) and I am a 100% confirmed cross stitch addict! I know I am not the only one out there, so hopefully if you are an addict too you will enjoy my blog.

Name:
Location: Norfolk, United Kingdom

I am lucky enough to have been a designer / artist for most of my adult life. I have always had a passion for fabric crafts and for quite a few years produced paintings, mainly of flowers, on pieces of silk using dyes. My main passion has always been cross stitching however and a couple of years ago I took the plunge and set up Country Cross Stitch Kits. The rest, as they say, is history and here I am still adding new designs and trying to build my business. The best part of all of this is meeting so many lovely people who share a love of cross stitch. I hope you enjoy my blog, feel free to add any comments and have fun!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

FREE Cross Stitch Pattern - 'Rose Cottage'

Hello all

Please feel free to download our free cross stitch pattern 'Rose Cottage'. You can download this by clicking on the link below the picture.



Download our FREE 'Rose Cottage' cross stitch pattern


For access to more free patterns check out our free cross stitch patterns page on our website.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home