Cross Stitch Addict

Hi, I'm Alison, chief designer and owner of Country Cross Stitch Kits (www.countrycrossstitchkits.co.uk) and I am a 100% confirmed cross stitch addict! I know I am not the only one out there, so hopefully if you are an addict too you will enjoy my blog.

Name:
Location: Norfolk, United Kingdom

I am lucky enough to have been a designer / artist for most of my adult life. I have always had a passion for fabric crafts and for quite a few years produced paintings, mainly of flowers, on pieces of silk using dyes. My main passion has always been cross stitching however and a couple of years ago I took the plunge and set up Country Cross Stitch Kits. The rest, as they say, is history and here I am still adding new designs and trying to build my business. The best part of all of this is meeting so many lovely people who share a love of cross stitch. I hope you enjoy my blog, feel free to add any comments and have fun!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Search the Web for Cross Stitch


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home